PURCHASING AND LOGISTICS DIRECTOR TO FM MATTSSON MORA GROUP
Press release published: October 4, 2016 at 8:00 am
FM Mattsson Mora Group has the ambition to meet the customers’ needs through an efficient and innovative production process. The Group’s management group is now being enforced by a Purchasing and Logistics Director with the responsibility of developing the Company’s supply chain.
“We are looking forward to welcoming Arto to FM Mattsson Mora Group, where he, with his experience from similar positions, will strengthen the Company’s chain from purchase to delivery”, says Fredrik Skarp, CEO at FM Mattsson Mora Group.
Arto Almér is most recently coming from the position of Purchasing Manager of Torpheimergruppen AB where he, among other things, was responsible for implementing strategic initiatives within the Group. He has previously been active as Senior Vice President Sourcing at OY Karl Fazer AB, Purchase Manager at Cloetta Fazer AB and Supply Chain Director at Cloetta AB.
Group Management will thus consist of the following:
- Fredrik Skarp, President and CEO
- Arto Almér, Purchasing and Logistics Director
- Anna-Carin Bjelkeby, CFO
- Mikael Hansson, Director of Research & Development
- Patrik Linzenbold, IR Director
- Ole Sander, Director of international sales and MD FM Mattsson Mora Group Danmark ApS
- Lisa Sundman Maripuu, HR Director
- Peter Wennerstein, Director of Marketing & Sales Nordic
- Mats Westman, Acting Director of Production
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Skarp, President and CEO. Tel: +46 (0)250 59 64 05
FM Mattsson Mora Group conducts the sale, manufacture and product development of water taps under the strong, well-established brands of FM Mattsson, Mora Armatur and Damixa. The Nordic region is the Group’s principal market. The Group generates sales of more than SEK 1 billion and has more than 550 employees.