Through active and systematic environmental work, FM Mattsson Mora Group will contribute to lasting sustainable development.
- We should protect the environment, including pollution prevention.
- We should satisfy or exceed the standards of environmental legislation and other environmental standards.
- We should train and inform our employees on environmental issues and get them involved in our pursuit of continuous improvement.
- We will constantly improve the environmental management system to achieve better environmental performance.
Energy, materials and emissions
- Our business shall feature the effective consumption of energy, water, raw materials and other natural resources.
- The waste and emissions of our operations should be minimized and recycling increased.
- Environmental matters should be considered when developing products and processes.
- We shall observe the principle of prudence and work to reduce and replace hazardous substances and materials in our products and processes.
- Our ambition is to limit the environmental impact of products throughout their life-cycles from development, manufacture and use to final processing and disposal.
- We should offer water-saving and energy-efficient products.
Relations with stakeholders
- We should encourage suppliers to adopt the principles of this policy.
- We should continuously report our progress in the environmental segment.
- We should listen to our stakeholders and consider their opinions with the objective of securing success in our environmental work.